[Ilugc] Linux Domain implementation
Gunaranjan B (ERP)
bg at amararaja.co.in
Mon Oct 18 16:04:45 IST 2004
We are planning to implement the Linux Domain in this project we
would like to achieve the following
1. Primay Domain Controller RHEL3(SAMBA 3, LDAP)
2. Backup Domain Controller RHEL3(SAMBA 3, LDAP) - 2 Servers.
1. Mail server RHEL3( Postfix, Squriel mail, LDAP )
2. Microsoft NT4, Exchange server 5.5
1. Jabber, RHEL3, LDAP
1. SQUID, RHEL3, LDAP
3. Want to add NT4, Win 2000, Win 2003 Servers as members to Linux Domain
4. Want to add Win 98SE, Win XP Clients to be the clients of this Linux
5. Want user authentication from LDAP from all the Windows clients.
it will be a great help if you can help me in achieving the above
architecture. even if you can help me in achieving any one of the above it
will be of grate help.
if any one feels that this need to be discussed in details to understand
better please let me know at ( bgunaranjan at yahoo.co.in )
More information about the ilugc