[Ilugc] LDD IN JAYA ENGINEERING COLLEGE
cyborg4k at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 5 23:49:16 IST 2006
Hi Harish and others,
--- ttharish <tt.harish at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello tuxians
> pls gimmie some suggestions for the ldd that s goin
> to happen in JEC on 19th
> and 20th of august...
> here are the topics on which stalls will be put
* Please let us know if we are having a hands-on
training session for students this weekend, August
12-13, 2006 to Jaya Engineering College students. If
yes, how and when will the transport be arranged for
* Having a two-day session is great. But, make sure
students in stalls work in shifts, a team in the
forenoon, another in the afternoon. Talking in the
stalls for one full-day will be extremely exhausting.
* Transportation for NRCFOSS/ILUGC volunteers for the
LDD to be held on August 19-20, 2006. The timings for
the LDD to be announced as well.
* If the stalls are not in an air-conditioned hall,
please arrange for fans for the computers, and stall
* Make sure you do good publicity to other schools,
colleges, and that you advertise in the newspapers.
* If you can upload an electronic copy of the event
poster, we can distribute it through e-mail to our
colleagues at work.
* If you require any additional systems or want ILUGC
volunteers to lend systems, make sure you label them
appropriately so it doesn't get mixed with you college
* During the LDD if any student is not sure on the
question posed to him/her, they can feel free to pass
it on to any NRCFOSS/ILUGC volunteer in the premises.
* Please keep all communication in this mailing list
as it will be a good learning experience for
new-comers, and we will know the update/status of the
Looking forward (as always),
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
More information about the ilugc