[Ilugc] Voice and video chat in linux

R.Ramkumar andyetitmoves at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 10:41:05 IST 2006

> I have a lot of friends in yahoo messenger.
> I use kopette for chat.
>
> How to voice and video chat with yahoo people?

supposedly there is a program called Gyach Enhanced for yahoo which
can do voice chat (not sure about video..).. I don't use it myself,
and it was a bit of a fight before you could get it installed (I just
installed it once for fun :) ). Try your luck!

it moves on...

--
April 1: This is the day upon which we are reminded of
what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four.