[Ilugc] reg mySql DB in InstantRails

Vamsee Kanakala vamlists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 10:59:06 IST 2006

On 5/31/06, Venkatraman S <blizzard_venkat at yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> **
> I am pretty much comfortable with databases :D ...my question was very
> much specific to configuring mySQL DB along with InstantRails.

Oh. I think I get you now. I don't have access to windows, so I can't help
you much, but if you're trying to find out what the name of the database
that the demo application uses, then just go to the folder of demo app (I
think it's named 'mycookbook') in instant rails and checking
config/database.yml file should give you the name of the database being
used.

You might have better luck here (I remember someone saying that they use
Instant Rails) :

http://groups.google.com/group/chennairb

HTH,
Vamsee.