[Ilugc] hotplug events

U M A R amu_314 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 22:04:48 IST 2006

hi chaks,
                  how do u do?

 I need one help.I want to auto mount usb using hotplug how can i do that.I have one script that finds out all the devices attached to the PC and mounts it ,but dynamically i want to run that script, like if i inserted an usb that script should run so that usb will mount.I found out that /et/hotplug/usb.agent will run when usb devices wil insert.So i added my script to that file,but at the time my script is running to mount usb is not able to fetch information about usb so its not mounting.But after inserting the usb if i run the same script manually USB is mounting.How can i automate this process.

 I want to know the last script that is running when usb is inserted.????/

    Regards:
      U M A R