[Ilugc] Voice and video chat in linux

Chakkaradeep C C chaks.yoper at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 10:57:11 IST 2006

Hi,

On 6/1/06, R. Ramkumar <andyetitmoves at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I have a lot of friends in yahoo messenger.
> > I use kopette for chat.
> >
> > How to voice and video chat with yahoo people?
>
> supposedly there is a program called Gyach Enhanced for yahoo which
> can do voice chat (not sure about video..).. I don't use it myself,
> and it was a bit of a fight before you could get it installed (I just
> installed it once for fun :) ). Try your luck!

You can also use gaim-vv for yahoo webcam support and i suppose aMSN
supoprts webcam for MSN Messenger.

it moves on...

> --
> April 1: This is the day upon which we are reminded of
> what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four.
>           -- Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar"

C.C.Chakkaradeep,
Novatium Solutions Limited,Chennai.
http://www.novatium.com
http://www.yoper.com

--
"Sometimes it's better not to ask - or to listen - when people tell you
something can't be done. I didnt ask for permission or approval. I just went