[Ilugc] requesting a pointer on crmctt

Thyagu rajan citizenofgnu at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 10:05:42 IST 2006

Dear Friends,

I have an issue, In kubuntu 5.10 breezy badger i installed xampp which went
on fine. after extracting to /opt the installation went well and the lampp
started.I copied the crmctt extracted file to htdocs in xampp and in the
fourth stage of installation it said an error

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 4034460 bytes)

After googling i am coming to the forum as i cannot find a fix for this
solution. the web reference to increase the memory size in the
.htaccess/php.ini and ini_set("memory_limit","20M"); statement in the
functions.php where the problem reported, the problem seems to be not over.

any pointers to the issue

Thanking you

Thyagarajan Shanmugham