[Ilugc] Shankar Ganesh wants to chat

Shankar Ganesh techgurushankar at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 05:12:17 IST 2006

Shankar Ganesh wants to stay in touch using some of Google's most
sophisticated new products.

If you already have Google Mail or Google Talk, visit:
http://mail.google.com/mail/b-dfbe66b5bf-a50d4e4f9d-9d3f35baec87aefa
You will need to click on this link to be able to chat with Shankar Ganesh.

To get Google Mail - a free email account from Google with over 2,600
megabytes of storage - and chat with Shankar Ganesh, visit:
http://mail.google.com/mail/a-dfbe66b5bf-a50d4e4f9d-66e032629d

Google Mail offers:
- Powerful spam protection
- Built-in search for finding your messages and a helpful way of
organising emails into "conversations"
- No pop-up ads or untargeted banners, just text ads and related
information that are relevant to the content of your messages
- Instant messaging capabilities right inside Google Mail

All this and it is yours for free. But wait, there is more! You can
also get Google Talk:

http://www.google.com/talk/

It is a small Windows* download that allows you to make free calls to
your friends through your computer. It is simple and clutter-free and
it works with any computer speaker and microphone.

Google Mail and Google Talk are still in beta. We are working hard to
add new features and make improvements, so we might also ask for your
comments and suggestions periodically. We appreciate your help in
making our products even better!

Thank you,
The Google Team

To learn more about Google Mail and Google Talk, visit:
http://mail.google.com/mail/help/intl/en-GB//mail/help/about.html
http://www.google.com/talk/about.html

(If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste
them into the address bar of your browser).

* Not a Windows user? No problem. You can also connect to the Google
Talk service from any platform using third-party clients
(http://www.google.com/talk/otherclients.html).