[Ilugc] June Month ILUGC Meeting

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 12:48:42 IST 2006

Hi all,

On 6/6/06, R. Ramkumar <andyetitmoves at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ubuntu had achieved in Dapper, but i don't think I can make it to the
> meeting, being out of station...

Me too out of station this week for a vacation. Seeing the response hope I
am able to make it to the meet. Am landing in Chennai around 3 in the
afternoon. Hope to make it to the meet by 4:30 PM atleast [if it will go
till then].. If I come I will show what Ubuntu and it latest Dapper is all
about. Will share my personal experience of contributing to Ubuntu,  How
sync happens between the "Debian" community and the "Ubuntu" community and
lots of other details which you guys might have. Suresh could be able to
share more I guess.

A proud Ubuntero,
--
Aanjhan