[Ilugc] June Month ILUGC Meeting

R.Ramkumar andyetitmoves at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 13:06:34 IST 2006

> On a related note, I hope everyone here remembers that Ubuntu has
> often drawn flak for their non-support to migrate patches to the
> parent Debian packages. Many Debian developers who aren't Ubuntu
> developers often complain about the fact that incompatibilites in the
> Debian and Ubuntu packages and not enough cooperation doesn't help
> them get the patches easily.

hmm.. was drawn into some google search in this regard after i sent
that mail, and saw this news link. interesting read about
Debian-Ubuntu:

http://business.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=06/05/22/1240231&from=rss

it moves on...

--
April 1: This is the day upon which we are reminded of
what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four.