[Ilugc] Suggest me the scope for shifting from non-technical field to Linux.

jayanthi neelakandan jayanthivit2002 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 20:22:46 IST 2006

Hi,
   My friend is a BSc graduate and currently doing MCA in
correspondence. He is working as a Team Leader in a BPO. If he has to
switch over to Linux as his career, will RHCE certification alone help
with out technical background. If yes, can you pls suggest the
training centres available for providing RHCE certification courses
which will also provide job assurance. Or can you give us any other
better alternative.

waiting for an earliest reply,
Thanks in advance,
Jayanthi