[Ilugc] re:how can i start building our own distro?

Chakkaradeep C C chaks.yoper at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 15:51:04 IST 2006

Hi,

On 6/8/06, Surajram Kumaravel <surajram at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am also thinking on the same lines and decided start building from
> source..... but I think we can together make a distro for the ilugc group

said that you want to start building a distro  from source,what  are the
things that you want to achieve from your distro.can you list a few?

On 6/5/06, U M A R <amu_314 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> > hi,
> >        1) open source is the best option
> >        2) work out on knoppix (or any livecd)
> >        3) Debian u work on....
> >

> >     Regards:
> >       U M A R

> --
> Regards,
> Surajram Kumaravel
>
> ----
> We would change the world.........
> But GOD wont give the source code.

C.C.Chakkaradeep,
Novatium Solutions Limited,Chennai.
http://www.novatium.com
http://www.yoper.com

--
"Sometimes it's better not to ask - or to listen - when people tell you
something can't be done. I didnt ask for permission or approval. I just went