[Ilugc] Gnuplot graph

Harish S harish85_bt at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 22:46:10 IST 2006

"Jeya Ram.P" <apjram at yahoo.com> wrote: Hi all,

I am using sar  utility to analyze my server performance. How can i generate graph using  gnuplot. Can any one of you tell the commands to generate a graph.

Regards
Jeyaram

plot "filename" using coulmn A:Column B

, where, A & B are the data columns u need to plot...
go thro' this tutorial: http://www.duke.edu/~hpgavin/gnuplot.html.
You could also alternatively use XMgrace, another plotting tool....(though easier ..not as robust as gnuplot!)