[Ilugc] Google Browser Sync for firefox

Binand Sethumadhavan binand at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 10:44:31 IST 2006

On 09/06/06, balachandar muruganantham <mbchandar at gmail.com> wrote:
> i agree. but i sent it because it does related to firefox extension.
> does chennaiLUG only ment for linux....or any open source tools?

I suppose Chennai LUG is meant for Linux and anything that runs on
Linux irrespective of Free or Open Source, and anything that interacts
with Linux. Given that definition, and the facts Firefox runs on Linux
and the Browser Sync extension "runs on" Firefox, your post is
on-topic.

If I were to object to your post, it would be about your track record
of snarfing stuff off Slashdot's main page and posting them here. But
that is only me.

Binand