[Ilugc] Invitation for the inaguration of LinuXpert Academy

Chakkaradeep C C chaks.yoper at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 14:16:09 IST 2006

Hi Baskar,

On 6/10/06, Baskar Selvaraj <baskar at linuxpertacademy.com> wrote:

> Dear Chennai LUG member,
>
> It gives me great pleasure to invite you all for the inaguration of our
> LinuXpert Academy on 11/06/2006 (Sunday) evening 5 P.M. at the following
> address:
>
> LinuXpert Academy
> New No.1, First Floor,
> Vembuliamman Koil Street,
> (Near the end of Pazhavanthangal Railway Station Subway)
> Pazhavanthangal,
> Chennai - 600 114
> Ph: (044) 55694720
> Mobile: Srinivas - 98411-95052
>         Baskar - 98841-65649

Thanks for inviting. I would be happy if you could give a brief description
of LinuXpert Academy to the lug :).

Regards

> Baskar
> Chief Executive
> LinuXpert Systems
>
> Note: OpenSUSE 10.1 for i386 (32-bit) CD Version (5 CD's) will be given
> free
> for all the participants.

C.C.Chakkaradeep,
Novatium Solutions Limited,Chennai.
http://www.novatium.com
http://www.yoper.com

--
"Sometimes it's better not to ask - or to listen - when people tell you
something can't be done. I didnt ask for permission or approval. I just went