[Ilugc] Invitation for the inaguration of LinuXpert Academy

Baskar Selvaraj baskar at linuxpertacademy.com
Sun Jun 11 08:59:04 IST 2006

Chakkaradeep C C wrote:

>Hi Baskar,
>
>On 6/10/06, Baskar Selvaraj <baskar at linuxpertacademy.com> wrote:
>>
>> Dear Chennai LUG member,
>>
>> It gives me great pleasure to invite you all for the inaguration of our
>> LinuXpert Academy on 11/06/2006 (Sunday) evening 5 P.M. at the following
>> address:
>>
>> LinuXpert Academy
>> New No.1, First Floor,
>> Vembuliamman Koil Street,
>> (Near the end of Pazhavanthangal Railway Station Subway)
>> Pazhavanthangal,
>> Chennai - 600 114
>> Ph: (044) 55694720
>> Mobile: Srinivas - 98411-95052
>>         Baskar - 98841-65649
>

>Thanks for inviting. I would be happy if you could give a brief description
>of LinuXpert Academy to the lug :).

Hi All,

LinuXpert Systems, which was started in August 2003 has been
promoting/providing FOSS based solutions to the educational, business and
Government organizations.  We have huge collection of FOSS softwares of
about more than 400 GB as ISOs
(www.chennailug.org/wiki/CDs_for_Grab#Pazhavanthangal) and also distributed
so many free CDs to academic institutions.  As a Promoter, I have conducted
FOSS based seminars in more than 50 Institutions in Tamilnadu and also
conducted many onsite training courses in colleges.

In order to provide better and stronger education on FOSS, we are starting
LinuXpert Academy focusing to empower the usage of Linux/Open Source
Softwares in the entire rural area of Tamilnadu.

LinuXpert invites everyone to share this glorious moment and we look for
active people to distribute our FOSS collection of softwares throughout
Tamilnadu and take FOSS into our education system more stronger and wider.

Regards.

Baskar.
LinuXpert Systems

(Note: I have personally collected/downloaded all the linux kernel version
source code starting from the historic 0.01 to the latest 2.6.16.20) in 3 DVDs.