[Ilugc] [Announcement] Web-Marker 0.1

Toufeeq Hussain toufeeqh at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 17:46:50 IST 2006

HI all,

Some of you might remember Natarajan Kannan's  and my work with the
LiveURL's extension[1]. We thanks everyone for the feedback[2]. Some
of the feature requests were:

1. Ability to highlight and bookmark content so that when a user
revists the page the next time the "state" of the web-page is retained
and the user is able to identify which is the important content he had
earlier marked through highlights.

2. Ability to highlight multiple sections of a webpage.

3. Ability to navigate between multiple highlights.

4. Ability to clear a highlight without reloading the page.

Presenting to you, the next avatar of liveurls, WEB-MARKER![3]
Go ahead install it, play with it and drop in your feedback.
Also,remember to uninstall the old liveurls extension before
installing web-marker. Liveurls development will be discontinued. If
you find web-marker useful(or useless) drop in a rating for the
extension at the web-marker homepage.

[1] https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2400/
[2] http://knutties.livejournal.com/24270.html
[3] https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2679/