[Ilugc] [Training]Free 2-day training on - A Quick Introduction to scripting on GNU/Linux

Chandrashekar Babu lug at chandrashekar.info
Tue Jun 13 20:24:57 IST 2006

Greetings All!

I have scheduled to conduct a free training session for the
topic - "A quick introduction to scripting on GNU/Linux" on June 17th
(Saturday) and June 18th (Sunday). The training session will span for 2 days
(4 hours a day). For more details, please visit the following link:

http://www.chandrashekar.info/training/quick-introduction-to-scripting-on-linux/

The training sessions will be held at Sholinganallur, Chennai. If you are
interested in attending the training session, please register yourself by
sending an e-mail (offline) to training [at] chandrashekar.info and await a
reply with detailed information on address/landmark to the location.
You can also contact me on my mobile [ 9841186176 ].

Please register before 17th of June, 2006 if you plan to attend the
training session.

Warm regards,

--
Chandrashekar Babu.,
Freelance Open Source Software Technologist,