[Ilugc] open suse 10.1

Vasudevan A vaslin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 07:38:41 IST 2006

On 6/16/06, Prashanth Mohan <prashmohan at gmail.com> wrote:

> I checked the CDs for grab page, No one seemed to have open Suse 10.1
> cds... would someone who has not updated the page have the cds? :D
>
> Please reply off the list, I would like to make copies of the same.

Hi Prasanth,
I have open suse 10.1  5 cds. The cd grabs page is not editable for
quite some time.
It is not logging in. That is why I have not updated it. The site
administrator needs to set it right, it is due for quite some time. U
can find my contact info Under Cds for grab, T.Nagar. I also have
latest Kubunu 6.06

Vasudevan