[Ilugc] Fwd: Anthony Towns (Debian project Leader) Interview

R.Ramkumar andyetitmoves at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 22:29:33 IST 2006

> * Debian Projekt Leader Anthony Towns and his deputy Steve McIntyre give
> answers about the Debian project, the tasks of the Project Leader and future
> directions.*
> http://www.pro-linux.de/berichte/interview-towns-mcintyre-en.html

nice article :)

> An interesting part is about the relationship with Ubuntu.

well, over a period of time, i guess any debian user will tend to
agree... there might be problems with debian, derivatives might have
been unfair to it, but it has ticked along all the while, and as long
as it continues to do so, we are happy sticking with it! :)

it moves on...

--
April 1: This is the day upon which we are reminded of
what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four.