[Ilugc] network card activation

Arul maran.arul at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 08:49:39 IST 2006

Balaji,

Just I  would like to activate my broadband connection in linux..

For that i gave the primary dns and default gateway as 192.168.1.1..

Before I run the adsl setup, i am not able to activate the ethernet card.

while i am debuging that ifup scipt, i found that it is looking for dhcp
activation.

thanks,
arul maran