[Ilugc] Using CD-RW/DVD+RW on Acer Aspire 3002NLC

R.Ramkumar andyetitmoves at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 12:21:15 IST 2006

> maybe drive is dirty or media is bad. Sometimes i have found that
> when media is bad, doze can read it but not linux

i have tested this with multiple media. the eurovision cd i mentioned
was just bought seal intact, burnt and tested. further, if the drive
is dirty (i did try to clean it anyway :) ), even the *-R versions
should be having a problem, right? i don't have much of an idea of how
the burning process could affect detection. is there any such issue?

it moves on...

--
April 1: This is the day upon which we are reminded of
what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four.