[Ilugc] network card activation

Arul maran.arul at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 00:05:24 IST 2006

Balaji,

I use BSNL broadband connetion.

I know that the ADSL setup is based on pppo, but the broadband connection
has wireless WAN connetion as well.  for enabling the wireless WAN, i think
that my system's ethernet card has to be enabled.

My system has dual bootable(windows and linux), in Windows, the internet
connection is fine. and have viruse problems,  but the same system, i run
the adsl-setup in linux and it is not in active for the net.

I am not clear, how the broadband works, I think that the wireless WAN
connection is based on the ethernet card.

thanks,

arul maran