[Ilugc] Probably [OT] - still people going to fight against Bill Gates?

R.Ramkumar andyetitmoves at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 17:44:01 IST 2006

> 2. Browser compatibility is no longer an issue with AJAX. Usability is

wasn't Gmail such a pain for those older browsers, which forced them
to get a basic html version? fine, firefox (or other modern browsers)
might accept anything from ajax to the latest version of ecma to
mathml, but there are older ones as well!

and what's your problem with usability?

it moves on...

--
April 1: This is the day upon which we are reminded of
what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four.