[Ilugc] Probably [OT] - still people going to fight against Bill Gates?

R.Ramkumar andyetitmoves at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 17:47:28 IST 2006

> stopped? when did they start?

I know friends who use links for normal browsing. That perhaps
indicates that there are ppl, perhaps in a minority though, who bother
about such issues. But well, coming to think of it, I guess these guys
might not be the ones shifting to ajax :)

it moves on...

--
April 1: This is the day upon which we are reminded of
what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four.