[Ilugc] [JOB] C++ programmer under Linux environment.

Sebastien Leon sleon at pointcarre.com
Mon Jun 19 14:40:03 IST 2006

Hi all,

We have the following positions open in our company, Pointcarre, a
France based company specializing in textile software.

C++ SOFTWARE PROGRAMMER – (3 positions) Location: Salem,Tamilnadu

Candidates must have 2-5 years of experience OR can justify a strong
contribution to Open Source project (Mozilla, OpenOffice, Kernel, etc.).
The selected candidates will undergo training program (about several
technologies : Qt/Linux/Pointcarré). After successful completion of the
training period, they will be placed on projects.
I am looking for autonomous, hardworking self-motivated and serious
people (working as developper or to conduct profilling/testing).
We look forward for CVs of your friends who are interested to explore
career opportunities with Pointcarré.

Required Qualification:
- B.E, B.Tech. M.E, M.Tech, MCA (candidates with BSc showing strong
coding skills will be considered)

Required Skills :
- Strong working knowledge of C++ (written test)

TESTING AND PROFILING - (2 positions) Location: Salem, Tamilnadu

Required Qualification:
- B.E, B.Tech. M.E, M.Tech, MCA (candidates with BSc showing strong
coding skills will be considered)

Required skills :
- Valgrind, Flawfinder etc.

Desired additional skills:
- familiar with Linux (KDE, KDevelop...)
- know Qt framework (from Trolltech)
- know Mac OS X, Windows (internal API)
- know CVS/SVN, UML
- know some textile knowledge

Compensation + benefits – best in the industry based on experience.

How to apply for the job:

Email us (add “Salem office” in subject) your CV (in pdf or sxw format) to:
job at pointcarre.com

Thank you,
Sébastien Léon / Project Software Manager