[Ilugc] Probably [OT] - still people going to fight against Bill Gates?

R.Ramkumar andyetitmoves at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 18:18:23 IST 2006

> If the browser can't do ECMAScript then don't use a AJAX web-app.
> Using lynx and complaining to GMail that it doesnt show up on your
> "browser" is pointless. Go crib on lynx-dev.

There are many older browsers which support ECMA but not AJAX... I
guess web devs have taken ECMAScript support for granted and I think
that's fair enough, but I am still inclined to think that AJAX
currently needs a fallback.

it moves on...

--
April 1: This is the day upon which we are reminded of
what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four.