[Ilugc] Probably [OT] - still people going to fight against Bill Gates?

Vamsee Kanakala vamlists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 19:34:59 IST 2006

Toufeeq Hussain wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 6/19/06, R. Ramkumar <andyetitmoves at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Not to mention the ajaxified comment and rating system... :)
>>
>> too much of ajax all around these days... have web devs stopped
>> bothering abt browser compatibility? :)
>
> 1. AJAX has nothing to do with Web 2.0
Are you sure? You might want to read the last part of the link you have
provided:

http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/oreilly/tim/news/2005/09/30/what-is-web-20.html?page=5

Sure, I agree that Web 2.0 is more than just Ajax. But we have to give
it it's due share because for better or worse, most people associate Web
2.0 with rounded corners and gee-whiz ajax effects.

Vamsee.