[Ilugc] Probably [OT] - still people going to fight against Bill Gates?

R.Ramkumar andyetitmoves at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 19:59:32 IST 2006

> Then you might be interested in Web 3.0 ? ;)
> http://www.alistapart.com/articles/web3point0

If there is going to be such a thing, I would sincerely hope that the
web learns to separate data from presentation and ends up using XML
and XSLT :) All the pipe dreams... ah! :)

it moves on...

--
April 1: This is the day upon which we are reminded of
what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four.