[Ilugc] Probably [OT] - still people going to fight against Bill Gates?

Chakkaradeep C C chaks.yoper at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 15:28:46 IST 2006

Hi all,

On 6/19/06, benjamin <benjaminrtz at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6/18/06, Suresh Ramasubramanian <linux at frodo.hserus.net> wrote:
> >
> > Toufeeq Hussain wrote:
> > >
> > > You should also understand that like FOSS-hackers there are much
> > > respected individuals in Microsft/Apple/Oracle who till today garner a
> > > lot of respect in computing circles. One should learn to separate the
> > > individual from the company before judging someone.
> > >

> > my advise for impressionable types like balachandar is to stop reading
> > slashdot. fast.
> >
> > its a pure waste of time, that ..
>

> Don't tell me this is a flame bait. Waste of time.. sometimes that holds
> true for ilugc list also. If fact any other lists ...
>
> ___

I think taking it "waste of time" may be for few people and at the same time
there may be people who think it is good..so one cannot tell at his own
interest that it is waste..

many at times, we do see, people giving a link from slashdot and redirecting
us for some good valuable information...taking it as a "waste of time" or
"useful" is each ones interest..

> --
> benjamin rualthanzauva

C.C.Chakkaradeep,
Novatium Solutions Limited,Chennai.
http://www.novatium.com
http://www.yoper.com

--
"Sometimes it's better not to ask - or to listen - when people tell you
something can't be done. I didnt ask for permission or approval. I just went