[Ilugc] Please guide

R.Ramkumar andyetitmoves at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 11:34:03 IST 2006

> dump both and go for python

I don't intend to start off a flame war, but Perl has its place in the
scheme of things. You can't just dump it. I am sure you know how
useful Perl can be to a sysad. If I quickly need to parse some output
to generate some statistics on whether everything is going right, I
would rather right five lines of Perl code.

it moves on...

--
April 1: This is the day upon which we are reminded of
what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four.