[Ilugc] Re: SOFTWARE FREEDOM DAY 2006- SEPT 16

T.P. Diraviam pksmani44 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 23:27:40 IST 2006

--- Srinivasan Sundararajan <srini.it at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Thiagu:
> Mr. Uma Shankar had come for the NRCFOSS Teachers'
> Training Programme and
> had interacted with the 50 plus college lecturers.
> Please keep the college
> group in mind when you work out various activities.

The implications of Anna University signing an
agreement with Microsoft seems to have been completely
missed by lugc members.All Microsoft agreements with
colleges and Universities has an exclusive clause.
Once the agreement comes into force ,I doubt whether
you will be allowed to hold a LDD in any of the
colleges affliated to Anna University.
TPD.