[Ilugc] Please guide

Chakkaradeep C C chaks.yoper at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 13:33:07 IST 2006

Hi,

On 6/20/06, Binand Sethumadhavan <binand at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 20/06/06, Chakkaradeep C C <chaks.yoper at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I don't intend to start off a flame war, but Perl has its place in the
> > > scheme of things. You can't just dump it. I am sure you know how
> >
> > in the same way, i find sed and awk to be best for sysadmin to parse
> some
> > output.Yes, they are difficult to learn, but once you do, they are
> Powerful
> > and your genie :)
>
> What feature of Sed/Awk do you miss in Perl?

I was just telling that Sed/Awk are also options.

Binand

C.C.Chakkaradeep,
Novatium Solutions Limited,Chennai.
http://www.novatium.com
http://www.yoper.com
http://wiki.freespire.org/index.php/Freespire_Community_Board_Home

--
"Sometimes it's better not to ask - or to listen - when people tell you
something can't be done. I didnt ask for permission or approval. I just went