[Ilugc] Please guide

Chakkaradeep C C chaks.yoper at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 13:51:24 IST 2006

Hi all,

On 6/20/06, Gopalarathnam Venkatesan <gopal at gopalarathnam.com> wrote:

> On 06/20/06 13:08, Binand Sethumadhavan wrote:
> >
> > What feature of Sed/Awk do you miss in Perl?
> >

> Not everybody knows Perl, and every tool has its own following.
> Its like asking why do you want to learn Python when you can do the same
> thing in Perl or PHP or <whatever you already know>.

my 2 cents :)

--
> Gopalarathnam Venkatesan
>
> http://gopalarathnam.com/

C.C.Chakkaradeep,
Novatium Solutions Limited,Chennai.
http://www.novatium.com
http://www.yoper.com
http://wiki.freespire.org/index.php/Freespire_Community_Board_Home

--
"Sometimes it's better not to ask - or to listen - when people tell you
something can't be done. I didnt ask for permission or approval. I just went