[Ilugc] How to add a new protocol type in socket!!

shree.kant at wipro.com shree.kant at wipro.com
Tue Jun 20 14:22:04 IST 2006

It is an FE Link.. and I will be receiving the packet at very high rate
and I don't want my packet to go through the Linux IP stack(since it
will take more time). So I am planning to implement a LLC packet. I
don't want to filter my packet on user space since it will cause further
delay. That's why I am planning to go for proprietary protocol
implementation.
Thanks and Regards
./Shree Kant