[Ilugc] Special Meet: ELCOT FOSS Proposal

Bharathi Subramanian sbharathi at MidasComm.Com
Tue Jun 20 19:05:23 IST 2006

Hi All,

I hope, most of you seen the fwd mail of Mr Uma Shankar IAS, MD ELCOT.
I feel, It is the good opportunity to help Gov to use/support FOSS. If
our members are interested to help in this mission, We can meet on Sat
(24 Jun) in IIT-M to share our views about this.

Depending upon the interest, in next week end, We can invite Mr Uma
Shankar to give talk about his new FOSS initiatives thru ELCOT.

Bye :)
--
Bharathi S