[Ilugc] Restricting Access

Madeeswar.Vivekanand at in.standardchartered.com Madeeswar.Vivekanand at in.standardchartered.com
Wed Jun 21 13:01:14 IST 2006

Hi,

>I have a desktop pc with P1 processor and 64 mb ram, i need to
>connect that system to my SUSE along with remote access to XServer.

>now i have installed DOS in the PC and invoke my suse thru telnet, i
>do not want that option to work, i need a remote boot from suse,

You can use LTSP kernel and create a boot floppy.

You do not need any OS for booting, instead boot the system through the
floppy.

Thanks & Regards,
Madeeswer Gandhi.V

This email is confidential. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy this email
without using, sending or storing it. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay,
interception and amendment. Standard Chartered PLC and subsidiaries ("SCGroup") do not accept liability for
damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.