[Ilugc] Re: Special Meet: ELCOT FOSS Proposal

Bharathi Subramanian sbharathi at MidasComm.Com
Fri Jun 23 14:51:36 IST 2006

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006, Bharathi Subramanian wrote:

> > I hope, most of you seen the fwd mail of Mr Uma Shankar IAS, MD
> > ELCOT. I feel, It is the good opportunity to help Gov to
> > use/support FOSS. If our members are interested to help in this
> > mission, We can meet to share our views about this.
>
> Shell we meet in *Gandhi Mandapam* at Sat Jun 24 15:30. This place
> is just opposite to Anna Univ Campus, Guindy.

I didn't get -ve comments about the place :). So We will meet in
*Gandhi Mandapam* around 3:30PM. During our 1st meeting with Mr US, I
got some idea about this proposal. So I will share that in the meet.
Interested members, kindly join and share your views.

Bye :)
--
Bharathi S