[Ilugc] Mandriva 2006

benjamin benjaminrtz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 11:23:46 IST 2006

On 6/23/06, Adithya Narayanan <adi2d2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
> I'm using mandriva 2006. Even though many say that its 4 amatures, but
> still
> i find it harder to install and still harder to install other programs esp
> tar.bz.

Tarball install will be the same everywhere except for Arch Linux which
uses  it as it's  package format.

So, throw in your suggestion about how to use this distro. Is this
> good to go on with? Should i go 4 any other distro like Fedora Core 5,
> SuSE10.1, or GENTOO

Try them all and stick to what you like.  For every distro, if you google
you will find lots of reviews. That will give you lots of ideas about a
distro which you plan yo try.

--
> Adithya
> adi2d2 at gmail.com