[Ilugc] reg FIND command in Unix

R.Ramkumar andyetitmoves at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 15:42:24 IST 2006

> Now i want the output to be the contents of dir1 and dir3 in ascending order
> of timestamps. since dir2 contains the log file, it should not appear the
> output.

What I wrote should have worked for you then.. you just have to
replace "whatever" by `xargs ls`... If you want ascending order of
timestamps, you will need to put an extra `xargs ls -dt` in the
pipeline before "whatever". If you want to have spaces in the
filename, you will need to put a sed before that to quote each
line....

it moves on...

--
April 1: This is the day upon which we are reminded of
what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four.