[Ilugc] SICP-MIT video lectures, Lisp

Shakthi Kannan cyborg4k at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 27 09:56:04 IST 2006

Greetings!

Thanks to Balu K, ILUGC member, I have with me the
video lectures by Hal Abelson and Gerald Jay Sussman
on the Structure and Interpretation of Computer
Programs.

Anand Babu, GNU hacker, suggested these lectures for
students beginning with computer programming and dor
learning lisp/scheme during his talk on GNU Guile.

http://www.swiss.ai.mit.edu/classes/6.001/abelson-sussman-lectures/

There are 20 lectures, each around 500 MB. So, it is a
total of 10 GB.

When I go to colleges, I shall dump it to their
servers.

If anyone would like a copy, I can transfer it through
the LAN from my laptop or from the external USB hard
disk. I don't have a DVD-writer.

Regards,

SK

--