[Ilugc] A Software Freedom Awarness Walk/Run

Thyagu rajan citizenofgnu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 13:53:16 IST 2006

Hi friends,

Great support to hear from you Mr.Harish, Mr.Raman was talking about this in
our meeting. Now, can you(any one)  say which will be the  ideal location to
start and end point of this run/walk. We have to take prior permission from
The Police department regarding with this. I feel such event will add a huge
momentum to our community. Some sponsorer for t-shirt/banners/promotion
material will be a added flavour. Any ideas to transform this idea to
reality.

Cheers,

Thyagarajan Shanmugham