[Ilugc] A Software Freedom Awarness Walk/Run

R.Subramanian (RS) rs2003 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 17:05:56 IST 2006

On 6/28/06, Rajagopal Natarajan <rajagopal.n at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Now, can you(any one)  say which will be the  ideal location to
> > start and end point of this run/walk.Marina Beach to Bessi beach??

The purpose of this walk is to create awareness.
more the public crowd seeing it , better the awareness created.

At the same time we need to choose a place with the lesser public crowd/
traffic to avoid public disturbance. How to meet both the objectives ...?

imo , choosing a place/time where the crowd is the least and having  the
entire event published in the news papers is the way to meet both
objectives.
To attract the attention of the media, huge no. of people participating the
walk is a very good influencing factor.

the beach road  from island ground to kanagi statue or light house  in the
morning from 7 - 9 may be suitable

members  : comments pl
janani - lfy : your opinion pl

RS