[Ilugc] A Software Freedom Awarness Walk/Run

Shakthi Kannan cyborg4k at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 07:23:26 IST 2006

Hi,

My thoughts below:

--- Rajagopal Natarajan <rajagopal.n at gmail.com> wrote:
> Now, can you(any one)  say which will be the
> ideal location to
> start and end point of this run/walk.

* Run - I am not sure. Walking is fine.

* Having the walk a day prior to the Software Freedom
Day or on a Sunday will be useful, as creating
awareness will help people show up to our LDD.

* Yes, it should be organised and must not affect
traffic - maybe walking in two piles?

> Marina Beach to Bessi beach??

Isn't that too far?

War memorial to Light house on a Sunday, perhaps? It
shouldn't affect any traffic.

We definitely need to get Police permission.

We can invite all the GLUGs, FSUGs and college
students so they can participate as well.

Regards,

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan