[Ilugc] A PHP ERROR- ANY POINTERS PLEASE

Thyagu rajan citizenofgnu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 15:47:39 IST 2006

Dear Friends,

I am working with joomla 1.0.10 and when i developed a component it worked
with my local installation(lets call this area as
http://localhost/aarea(read it as ' a area)) and it worked. And i had
another copy of joomla  running in my same localhost(lets call this area as
http://localhost/barea(read it as b area)). When i shifted my component from
'a'  area to `b' area it gave me an error

*Warning*: reset()
[function.reset<http://localhost/Tamilonline/function.reset>]:
Passed variable is not an array or object in *
/var/www/barea/includes/joomla.php* on line *1813*

I surfed through the net and this error creeps for phpbb , mambo and similar
php appz. any pointers to the solution is appreciated.

Thanking you,

Thyagarajan Shanmugham