[Ilugc] Linux games

Shiva KM kmshiva at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 09:18:30 IST 2006

> Are there any sane linux game cds around. i am not abkle to get rid of
> windows thanks to my addiction to games( any 17 yr old with a P.C. would
> like them).

Some of these may help:

http://tenebrae.sourceforge.net/index.php
Tenebrae is a modification of the quake source that adds stencil
shadows and per pixel lights to quake. If your machine is beefy enough
to run this, nothing like some classic Quake! :) Also check out
tenebrae2( http://www.tenebrae2.com/ ).

http://digital-conquest.ath.cx/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
This is the Unofficial TransGaming Wiki - has lots of info on whether
games work on cedega/winex.

http://liflg.org/
loki installers for linux gamers. Installers for when the windows
installers dont quite work using winex/cedega.

>i use openbox!

Aah, finally one other person who uses Openbox! :)

--
cheers,
shiva