[Ilugc] Non-Tech Discussion - Which Distro is the Best ??..

Pushparajan V vprajan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 12:22:00 IST 2006

Hi everyone,

There r many and more distros of linux come up day-by-day and only very few
become success.

the way user selets distros according to me are,

Debian-based distro users will be core programmers.
Redhat/Fedora users will be enterprise managers and UI software developers.
SUSE/Madriva/Linspire users will be some linux desktop users.

so,vote for ur best. lets see which distros win. already many polls like
these will be conducted. but there r some discussions that Fedora
distributions are going ahead of all the other types of distros. and Ubuntu
is picking up the community past 2 years. so, lets see how many votes each
distro gets..

Thanx.
--
"Life is very short.
What is the need for living for ourselves?

Rajan VP