[Ilugc] Non-Tech Discussion - Which Distro is the Best ??..

Chakkaradeep C C chaks.yoper at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 12:30:34 IST 2006

Hi,

On 6/30/06, Pushparajan V <vprajan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> There r many and more distros of linux come up day-by-day and only very
> few
> become success.
>
> the way user selets distros according to me are,
>
> Debian-based distro users will be core programmers.
> Redhat/Fedora users will be enterprise managers and UI software
> developers.
> SUSE/Madriva/Linspire users will be some linux desktop users.

You missed PCLinuxOS, It rocks!

so,vote for ur best. lets see which distros win. already many polls like
> these will be conducted. but there r some discussions that Fedora
> distributions are going ahead of all the other types of distros. and
> Ubuntu
> is picking up the community past 2 years. so, lets see how many votes each
> distro gets..
>
> Thanx.
> --
> "Life is very short.
> What is the need for living for ourselves?
> Lets live for others.
> Our life will be longer than we believe :-)"
>
> Rajan VP

C.C.Chakkaradeep,
Novatium Solutions Limited,Chennai.
http://www.novatium.com
http://www.yoper.com
http://wiki.freespire.org/index.php/Freespire_Community_Board_Home

--
"Sometimes it's better not to ask - or to listen - when people tell you
something can't be done. I didnt ask for permission or approval. I just went