[Ilugc] Non-Tech Discussion - Which Distro is the Best ??..

R.Ramkumar andyetitmoves at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 12:36:43 IST 2006

IMO, such polls do not make much of a sense, coz I don't think there
can be a single "best" distro... That's one of the boons and banes of
free software... You end up choosing what you like best.. A poll is
meaningful only when the candidates are capable of being put in a
total order, or we are in a situation where only one could be selected
:)

it moves on...

--
April 1: This is the day upon which we are reminded of
what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four.