[Ilugc] help regarding wireless lan card

sudheer urwithsudheer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 15:46:55 IST 2006

Hello All,

I need your help regarding the selection of pci  WLAN cards that are
supportable in linux-2.6.11.
I need to use it in my project  (not for PC).

I could find in linux-2.6.11 source code few cards supportable. And when
i searched in the net for those supportable cards,  could find only few
of them.
I want to know wether these cards will be available in chennai shops.
Few cards found on net are
SMC2802W, Allnet ALL0271, ovislink- wl5400,  D-Link DWL-G650.

I have contacted D-Link on phone , they said DWL-G510 is available and
not G650.
I want to know wether the Linux-2.6.11 supports DWL-G510.

And also can anyone tell me some best shops in chennai to contact in
this reagard.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks & Regards
Sudheer